Onion Paste Processing Line
Onion Paste Processing Line Description
- Onion, also known as scallion, is a common vegetable on people’s table. It is rich in protein, sugar, crude fiber, vitamins, calcium, phosphorus, iron and other minerals. Onions can stimulate gastrointestinal peristalsis and secretion of digestive glands, increase appetite, and promote digestion and anti-aging effect. There is an anti-diabetic compound in the onion, which has the effect of stimulating the synthesis and release of insulin, and has a control effect on the condition of diabetic patients. Onions can resist pressure-boosting substances such as catecholamines in the body, effectively lower blood pressure and prevent the formation of thrombus, thereby preventing the occurrence of cardiovascular and cerebrovascular diseases.
- The fresh onion can be proceed into onion paste, onion sauce, dry onion slice and other value-added products. Onion paste is mainly composed of onion puree and water, which is one of the most popular condiments in India; Onion sauce’s main ingredients are onions, tomatoes, garlics, hot peppers, sugar and salt.
- The onion processing plant capacity is from 500kg/h-5000kg/hour, and all the equipment for onion processing are made of SUS304 food-grade material.
- The onion paste/sauce can be filled into sachets, glass jars or metal cans; Onion slices can be filled into pouches.
- The onion processing plant includes onion peeling machine, onion washing machine, onion crushing and grinding machine, onion slicer(for dry onion slice making), onion paste or sauce formulation/blending tank, onion slice dryer, onion paste/sauce pasteurizer and filler, CIP cleaning system.