The milk cooling tank is also called milk direct-cooled storage tank or low-temperature refrigerated fresh milk tank, a milk cooling tank is a type of equipment used to cool and store milk to prevent bacteria from multiplying in milk collection stations, milk farms, dairy factories, and dairy cattle professional households or in a milk processing plant. The tank is designed to maintain the quality and freshness of the milk by cooling it quickly and efficiently after milking. Here are some common characteristics of a milk cooling tank:
- Stainless steel construction: Milk cooling tanks are typically made from high-quality stainless steel, which is durable, hygienic, and easy to clean.
- Insulated design: The tank is insulated to minimize heat transfer and to maintain the temperature of the milk.
- Cooling system: The tank has a cooling system that cools the milk quickly and efficiently, typically using refrigeration or a heat exchange system.
- Agitation system: The tank has an agitation system that keeps the milk moving, which helps to prevent the formation of cream or sediment.
- Temperature control: The tank has